Animal husbandry training programs are also offered in many schools and colleges to prepare a student for a career in livestock and cattle rearing at a farm. There are various courses offered in this program. One can also opt to get a degree as a vet after studying animal husbandry. Many concepts such as cattle feeding, livestock management, nutrition, breeding, care, and reproduction are explained in this program. Many people who have their own poultry farms study this course to be able to manage their farms better.
Animal Husbandry Courses
Students are given practical as well as theoretical lessons in caring and maintaining of livestock and cattle at a farm. They are given hands-on experience in handling livestock such as pigs, hens, ducks, horses, cows, buffaloes, dogs, cats, etc. They learn about breeding techniques, their nutrition, their reproduction patterns, common diseases, and such other concepts.
Career In Animal Husbandry
After getting a degree in an animal husbandry course, a student can apply for a veterinary degree too. He can apply for the job of a livestock manager at a farm, ranch or a poultry farm. The degrees vary from a graduate degree to a master’s degree in any particular field. Once you have got a master’s degree in any particular stream, you can choose to teach the same in an animal training school or college. The associate’s degree takes around two years while a bachelor’s degree program takes around 4 years. You can get a job as a farm manager or a livestock nutritionist once you complete your degree in any of these programs.
There is a huge demand for these degree holders in animal livestock farms, cattle-rearing fields, zoos, animal research centers and animal courses offering colleges.
Shop These Products Online
Anti-Lost Nylon Light Collar For Dogs
- WORRY-FREE WALKS: You never have to worry about losing your dogs even as you jog or walk them at night with this light-up collar.
- LIGHT MODES: Switch between light modes through a push of a button. Available modes are long light, flash, slow flash, and close.
- REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: Powered by a couple of CR2032 batteries that last up to 60-80 hours of continuous use. Replace anytime.
Hair Removal Comb For Dogs Cat
- PET-FRIENDLY: The special design that does not hurt your pet.
- BEST USED: Cats and dogs with long fur and have visible shedding coat.
- CLEAN: Keeps your dog cleanout of dead hair.
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Blue and pink
- SIZE SPECIFICATION: Small: 17x5cm Large: 17x7cm
Collapsible Silicone Bowl
- VIBRANT COLORS: Our collapsible bowl comes in different candy-colored design.
- EASY TO CARRY AND STORE: Comes with a carabiner hook, the collapsible bowl is so easy to carry and store anywhere.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Not just as a pet food bowl, you can also use it as a frisbee when folded.
- PRODUCT SIZE: About 13cm in diameter, about 5.5cm in height, about 9cm in diameter at the bottom of the bowl.
- MATERIAL: Silicone
- WEIGHT: 62g
So, hurry up and place your orders on our online platforms today!